CPE-TR Filament 2.85mm (700g)
Ultimaker CPE family
CPE (copolyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Reasons to choose
Product designers use CPE+ to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- CPE is available in a wide range of colors to choose from, including gray scale for more professional looking models.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 °C when CPE is only resistant up to 70 °C.
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the adhesion sheets supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
- CPE features a good adhesion to PVA and Breakaway allowing to create high-quality dual-extrusion prints on Ultimaker 3.